McLennan County 9-1-1 Emergency Assistance District
Call 9-1-1 to:
. . . . . Save a Life
. . . . . . . . . . Stop a Crime
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Report a Fire
The McLennan Co. 9-1-1 District:
- provides 24-hour 9-1-1 service throughout McLennan County.
- provides equipment, phone lines and support to host the 9-1-1 system.
- provides addresses for residents in unincorporated areas.
- maintains 9-1-1 database for McLennan County residents.
- provides educational presentations for all age groups.
SEARCH FOR EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
Click Here for more details
Job Postings are located under the Official Notices tab located at the top of this page.
Quick Facts About 911
The District also has a Training Public Safety Answering Point or PSAP.
The Training PSAP is utilized to train new call-takers on all of the features available to them during a 9-1-1 call. It also serves as a test facility for new technology.