McLennan County 9-1-1 Emergency Assistance District
Call 9-1-1 to:
. . . . . Save a Life
. . . . . . . . . . Stop a Crime
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Report a Fire
The McLennan Co. 9-1-1 District:
- provides 24-hour 9-1-1 service throughout McLennan County.
- provides equipment, phone lines and support to host the 9-1-1 system.
- provides addresses for residents in unincorporated areas.
- maintains 9-1-1 database for McLennan County residents.
- provides educational presentations for all age groups.
SEARCH FOR EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
Click Here for more details
Job Postings are located under the Official Notices tab located at the top of this page.
Quick Facts About 911
April 1, 2008
The first 9-1-1 call answered at a "satellite" PSAP when Robinson Police Department answered a 9-1-1 call that was processed on customer premise equipment (CPE) located at the Waco Police Department PSAP. Networking the PSAPs is the first step in the implementation of Next Generation 9-1-1 call processing.